Hunting in Africa








I went with my husband to Zambia, South Africa, on a hunting trip. We arrived at the village late and had to cross a river in darkness to get to the other side where the hunting camp was. The river was crocodile infested and we were going across in a dugout canoe -- which is a tree trunk. The insides are dug out and you sit in there and paddle across the river. I said to my husband, "You're getting your trophies, but now I'm gonna get mine and it's gonna have to be big
." After the trip, we met up with a gentleman who sells jewelry in South Africa and I did get my trophy: a three-carat diamond." 


       Janet Cristini, from Atlantic City, NJ, interviewed at the Flying Fisherman CafĂ© at 73rd Street and Columbus Avenue in New York City.


Comments

Do You Have a Jewelry Story?
Contact:
Jaye Ann Terry
bijouxbios1
@gmail.com

BIJOUX BIOS CREATORS


Jaye Ann Terry
Interviewer, Writer

Margo Hammond
Editor

Popular posts from this blog

The Bearable Lightness of Jewelry

"It constantly reminds me of my mother."

Welcome to Bijoux Bios